Industrial Furnace Company's NY based crews and office staff completed annual refresher training in accordance with MSHA and OSHA Regulations. Also, new to this year, our employees were trained on an Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan, which included guidance on prevenintg the spread of COVID-19.
Industrial Furnace Company takes training very seriously for its employees. Here is the full list of topics covered in this year's training:
- NYS Sexual Harassment Training
- 1st Aid Training
- Respirator Training & Fit Testing required by OSHA standard 29CFR1910.146
- Confined Space Training required by OSHA standard 29CFR1910.146.
- Hazardous Communication Training required by OSHA standard 29CFR1910 & 29CFR1926
- “Primary User” Scaffold training as required by OSHA standard 29 CFR 1926 Subpart L.
- OSHA Fall Protection Training required by OSHA standard 29CFR1926 L,M,X,R
- Asbestos & Lead Awareness required by OSHA standard 29CFR1926.62
- Awareness Training on OSHA ruling for Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica
- Awareness Training on OSHA Hexavalent Chromium Standard as per 1910.1026 & 1910.1126
- Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan, Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19, OSHA 3990-03 2020
- Crane Signals
- Rigging Safety
- DOT log book keeping