Industrial Furnace Company has extensive experience with the EPA Clean Air Acts 112-Best Achievable Control Technology (BACT) and 129-Maxiumum Achievable Control Technology (MACT). Industrial Furnace Company can help your Plant exceed the current regulations by reviewing, optimizing or upgrading your incineration system. This includes Federal Regulations such as:
- 40 CFR Part 60 Subpart O: Standards of Performance for Sewage Treatment Plants
- 40 CFR Part 60 Subpart LLLL: Standards of Performance for New Sewage Sludge Incineration Units
- 40 CFR Part 60 Subpart MMMM: Emission Guidelines and Compliance Times for Existing Sewage Sludge Incineration Units
- 40 CFR Part 62 Subpart LLL: Federal Plan Requirements for Sewage Sludge Incineration Units Constructed on or before October 14, 2010
- 40 CFR Part 503: Standards for the Use or Disposal of Sewage Sludge
- State Title V Permits
Your stack will look like this!