Industrial Scaffold Company is a division of Industrial Furnace Company. It is a full service scaffolding and shoring contractor earning its solid reputation because of our commitment to safety, quality service, and customer satisfaction. We provide a complete line of scaffold and shoring equipment and materials. Our skilled labor force generates safe and efficient projects that meet, or exceed OSHA standards.
We have been an industrial contractor for over five decades. We take pride in our record of mobilizing instantly and then providing quick turnaround times to our customers.
We work with a number of different industries including:
Safety and Training
Our scaffold erectors have completed the Competent Person/Scaffold Builder provided by the Scaffold Training Institute. The program covers the OSHA training requirements for frame, tube & clamp, and system scaffolding. Our training programs help make certain that our completed projects maintain a high level of quality and safety.
ISCO considers their employees to be their most valuable asset. We believe that through preventive maintenance, engineering, training, and motivation of employees, accidents can be minimized, if not prevented entirely. We believe in maintaining a high quality safety program for the protection of all.
Our safety training records and written programs are available upon request.
In addition to completing ISCO’s Safety Training Certification, our employees complete the HAZWOPER Industrial Emergency Response Course that covers all areas in accordance with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Regulation, 29 CFR 1910.120.
We also provide the following safety training to our employees:
- OSHA 10-Hour Course
- Respirator Training & Fit Testing required by OSHA statute 29CFR1910.146
- Confined Space Training required by OSHA statue 29CFR1910.146
- Hazardous Communication Training required by OSHA statute 29CFR1910 & 29CFR1926
- OSHA Fall Protection Training required by OSHA statute 29CFR1926 L,M,X,R
- CPR/AED Training provided by The Red Cross
- Powered Industrial Lift Truck Operator training required by OSHA statute 29CFR1910.178(1)
- Scaffold training requirements as defined in OSHA Regulation 29 CFR 1926.454 and “Primary User” Scaffold training as required by OSHA Regulation 29CFR1926 Subpart L
- Scaffold sales, rentals, and installation
- Shoring and forming products
- Training – scaffold user, competent person, and scaffold builder
For more information contact us: