Industrial Furnace’s Corrosion protection began in the late 1990’s as a spin off to what we were already doing with refractory lining systems and how they themselves protect a steel shell against heat and corrosion.That evolved into what we are now doing today as supplier and installers of specialty flooring and lining systems. Our corrosion protection systems protect steel, concrete floors, walls, tanks, ceilings, and other applications.
Our crew can offer plants the complete package, with experienced personnel being able to handle projects ranging from floor resurfacing to complete concrete and steel restoration. Our experience helps to catch problems before they evolve into time-consuming expensive overhauls. If a complete overhaul is needed, our customers benefit from knowing the job is going to be done right the first time, eliminating any unplanned costly down time.
Our product line has successfully performed in:
- Installation: We install lining and refractory systems
- Self-Installation: We do not need to install the product in order to sell them to you. Installation over concrete or metal is simple with pre measured, prepackaged kits, and easy to follow instructions. We will also provide personnel if desired to work with plant maintenance to help them apply these materials themselves.
Please contact us when your facility requires a corrosion protection system. Your application will be analyzed by our engineering staff to establish specific product and installation requirements.
- Chemical-resistant refractories and mortars
- Elastomeric membranes and grouts
- Substrate repair materials
- Lining systems: Can be applied to the interior of tanks and trenches. These seamless linings can be applied to horizontal, vertical, and overhead surfaces. They are specially formulated to withstand a broad range of chemical attack while resisting temperatures up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chemical-Resistant Refractories: Protect to 2100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Polymer Concrete: We carry four variations of polymer concretes which are commonly used for building or rebuilding trenches, sumps, pumps and machinery pads. These products are both pourable and trowelable and are extremely acid and alkaline resistant. Their built-in fiber reinforcement virtually eliminates cracking and tremendously increases its impact resistance. Inside our 100,000 square foot warehouse is a casting shop which services municipalities with pre-cast polymer concrete shapes for their sewer systems.
- Traditional fiberglass and Carbon mat reinforced installation systems